[Uni-verse] Questionnaire from the commission

Lauri Savioja Lauri.Savioja at tkk.fi
Thu Apr 10 09:59:41 CEST 2008

Dear Gert,

Please, find attached an updated version. I'm happy to tell that I
could add another journal paper to the list. It is still in the
publication queue of the journal, but the paper has been accepted and
I have even seen the proofs of the paper (and Uni-Verse is mentioned
in the Acknowledgments :-).

All the best,
	Lauri