[Uni-verse] [Fwd: UNI-VERSE final payment issues {REF INFSO REP/[INFSO-D2(2007)D/843698]}]

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Oct 25 14:26:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

(Blender is partner 7).

Our accountant said there's no mistake, there's no numbering of
periods, it's dates.
Read this carefully:

Period 1 February 2004 until 31 January 2005:
Period 1 February 2005 until 31 January 2006:
Period 1 February until 30 April 2007:

The only "mistake" is a missing 2006 in the third ine, which is being
corrected and sent to Gert. However, there can be no mistake about what
this third line means. I hope Gert can tell this to the committee asap?

-Ton-