[Uni-verse] Ekonomisk tabell till rapporten

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Tue Jun 26 22:50:19 CEST 2007

Dear Marcus,

previous years we have filled in this table in wrong way and the
commission did complain last year.
The table should represent the cost not the amount paid by the commission.
So we had to double a lot of values to get the cost rather than the
contribution from the commission :-)
I try to correct it and will insert the table in the management report.
If you still find problems please let me know.

Best regards
Gert