[Uni-verse] Time to finish the project URGENT

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Thu Jun 21 14:52:08 CEST 2007

Here is an update of the deliverables situation.
Normally we should approve deliverables in a PCC meeting.
Because of the time constraint here I would suggest that I get the right
to approve deliverables.
OK? Of course if you see a problem please let me know!

Best Regards
Gert

Gert Svensson wrote:

> /Here I try to list deliverables (reports) which are missing:/
>
> /
> /*D5.2.2* Blender-Verse integration Blender/
> /

Final version on the web.

> //
>
> / /*D5.4* Dynamic mesh generation module II
> Software and report missing.

Almost final version exists.

> *D7.5* Perceptual based module II
> Software and report missing.

Final version exists.

> *D7.6* Final report of WP7  HUT
> Lauri, done when D7.5 is completed

Final version exists.

> *D9.1* 30/39 month Exploitation plan  Blender
> Angela works on this.  Please supply material as requested
>
> *D9.2* 30/39 month Dissemination plan Blender
> Angela works on this. Please supply material as requested

Under construction. If you haven't sent requested material to Angela
please do so ASAP!

> *D8.1* General evaluation Paregos
> Waiting until the audio system can be tested.

Draft exists.  Audio input done. Input regarding D5.4 is pending.

> *D8.2* Evaluation in Architecture MinusPlus
> In progress.

Under construction.

> *D8.3* Evaluation in digital media. Blender
> New measurement on GIMP-Blender required including updating the
> current report.

Final version exists.

> *D8.4* Documentation (Wiki) All partners
> Wiki documentation missing parts:
>
> Slim renderer
> OpenSG Renderer

Short versions of slim and OpenSG Renderer exists. Could it be improved
with how to use it?

> UV Editor

Missing.

> General overview of the audio system
> UVAS

Full documentation exists.

> Necro3D
> VerseBridge

Missing.

> *D9.3* Journal/Magazine article
> HUT supplies preprint of accepted article updated with proper
> acknowledgments.

Final version exists.

> *D9.4* Conference paper and exhibition
> Use the Verse article. Could Angela compile text on the exhibitions?

Under construction.

> *D 9.5.* Result web-page
> Gert will coordinate the update of the web page. More information will
> follow.

Web-page will be updated next week.

> *D9.6 *Short course for game developers
> Gert compiles material from Eskil.

Under construction.

> *D9.7* Final report
> Gert compiles from other reports.. All contributes. More information
> will follow.

Under construction.

Best Regards
Gert