[Uni-verse] Pre-review meeting in Brussels

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Fri Jun 15 11:12:35 CEST 2007

Dear Friends,

as Ton suggests we should plan the demos.
A demo is more fun than a slide show.
However we don't have much time to setup things so the demos should
be simple to setup.

One session should be to directed towards geometric collaboration:

Loq Airou, Blender, 3DS manipulating some nice model while viewing with
OSGrenderer and Quel Soolar

Necro demo moving around objects like planets.

Painting with GIMP on some model while looking on the model with the
rendering clients.

Another session should be the architectural demo including acoustics.

As you may know we are making a video of this in case things fail in
Brussels but in principle we should be able to run
some part life as well. Suggestion are welcome!

The reduction hasn't yet been able to run in conjunction with UVAS but I
know Ludde is working on this.
It would be nice to show that.

Is it possible to demo the alternative server? Could the architectural
demo use this server?

Please comment!

Best Regards
Gert