[Uni-verse] PCC meeting

minusplus_architects info at minusplus.hu
Tue Jan 30 12:43:07 CET 2007

hi all
ok for minusplus
by that time we shall be prepared with the competition information too
and as good news, we were asked by the head of the master school that we
attend to do a uni-verse course in the forthcoming semester.
any ideas are welcome
our basic idea is to encourage a common thinking, an collaborative
development of an architectural problem.
see you
bye akos