[Uni-verse] Report on UVAS 2007-02-22. [mail#2]

Peter Lunden plu at tii.se
Thu Feb 22 10:11:26 CET 2007

During the last couple of weeks I have made major progress with
debugging UVAS. I can now run a simulation in a sligthly simplified
(details removed like doors, door post and window frames) version of the
testscene. The debugging is much faster now because the most difficult
part, the topology handling, is now mostly done and also the fact that I
have developed better debugging techniques.

Unfortunately I have not been able to commit the latest version to SVN
server this is probably caused by the fact that we are moving our office
this week. I have not checked the dynamic changes of the geometry in the
new version yet and there are some bug remaining as there are problems
scaling up the simulation.

Within the next couple of weeks I will try to scale the complexity and
test the dynamic handling.

Regards,
--PLu