[Uni-verse] WG: uni-verse project

Marcus Hoffmann marcus.hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de
Tue Feb 13 15:27:14 CET 2007

Hi all,

We've got a request for participation of Uni-Verse at an OpenSource
"Festival" in Spain.
Would anyone like to participate this event or has maybe planned it already?
This could probably be a good opportunity for dissemination.

You can find more details in the letter below.

Best Regards
Marcus

Marcus Hoffmann
Dipl. Ing. for Mediatechnology
Dep. Realtime Solutions for Simulation and Visual Analytics
Fraunhofer-Institute for Computer Graphics Research
Phone: +49 (0)6151 155 - 639