[Uni-verse] Final review date

Peter Lundén plu at tii.se
Mon Apr 23 10:57:05 CEST 2007

Dear colleagues,

I think it will be difficult to fully demonstrate the audio system in
Brussels. It will be very difficult and expensive to set up a
loudspeaker system there under decent acoustic conditions and I think
that is is not so good to only demonstrate the system with headphones.

I vote for Helsinki, there is a very good reason for that and that is
the very nice room with good acoustics and a 24-channel audio-system
that is available. The demo would be so much more impressive.

Regards,
--PLu