[Uni-verse] Uni-Verse review URGENT

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Mon Apr 16 16:25:08 CEST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

after discussing for a long time with the commission we  have concluded
that only possible day for the review would be June 29.
Is that possible?

However the PO informed us:

"I take the opportunity to remind you that as specified in the part 3 of
the article 7 of the contract, the partners can request an extra 45
delay for providing final management, activity and financial reports.
Then we can aim at a final review date in the first half of September.
Final payment will occur, hopefully, by the end of the year."

As mentioned the payment is also delayed subsequently.

Would that be an option?

Best Regards
Gert