AW: [Uni-verse] D6.2 Deliverable Report

Marcus Hoffmann Marcus.Hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de
Mon Sep 11 08:52:09 CEST 2006

Hi Lauri,

We've developed and tested it under Win32 (in this case Win XP). But we did
not use Windows specific code (no windows includes, no MFC, no .NET), only
QT and STL. Therefore it should be possible to compile it on other platforms
as well.
I will update the report regarding this topic.
Currently it's running on R5 (because until last month this was the official
release of Verse). We will upgrade to the Verse version that was decided in
the PCC during September.

Best Regards
Marcus

Marcus Hoffmann
Dipl. Ing. für Medientechnologie
Abt. Echtzeitlösungen für Simulation und Visual Analytics
Fraunhofer Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung
Phone: +49 (0)6151 155 - 639
Mail: marcus.hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de