[Uni-verse] Notes PCC meeting 060907

Jörn Kohlhammer joern.kohlhammer at igd.fraunhofer.de
Fri Sep 8 10:43:49 CEST 2006

Dear Gert,

sorry I was not able to join the PCC meeting yesterday. But I went
through the protocol and the chat log and I have one question.

You wanted to take the discussion about a final release for Uni-Verse
offline. Is R6p1 the one?

IGD decided to upgrade the code wherever necessary to run in Helsinki
for the big demo to whatever version we agree on. I think the sooner we
decide this, the better and more stable the overall Uni-Verse demo will
be. Bug fixes will always be welcome, there should be no conflict with
this decision from our point of view.

Best regards
Jörn

Gert Svensson schrieb:

> Dear Lauri,
>
> you really see all mistakes.
>
> Lauri Savioja wrote:
>
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Couple of comments:
>>
>> 1) In the notes you say that deadline for D7.5 is 1st Oct, but in
>> the discussion Ludde told:
>>
>> <plu> and the preceptual rendering until 1:st of Novembre
>>
> True Should be changed.
>
>> 2) Which architectural demo?
>>
>> The notes say "Lauri/Ludde together with Emil ..."
>>
>> This is true, but I would like to specify that Ludde is the main
>> person to discuss with on this topic :-).
>>

> OK
>
>> 3) Information.
>> I thought that the October meeting will be in Stockhom instead of in
>> Helsinki, but I'm happy to host you!
>>

> Next meeting in October is in Stockholm.
>
> Best Regards
> Gert
>
>> Regards,
>>     Lauri
>>
>> On Thu, 07 Sep 2006, Peter Becker, II wrote:
>>

>>> Dear partners
>>>
>>> notes, checked
>>> se you in Helsinki
>>>
>>> Peter

| Dr.-Ing. Jörn Kohlhammer                                          |
| Abteilungsleiter                                                  |
| Echtzeitlösungen für Simulation und Visual Analytics              |
| Fraunhofer-Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung              |
| Tel +49-(0)6151-155 646        Fraunhoferstraße 5                 |
| Fax +49-(0)6151-155 139        D-64283 Darmstadt                  |
| www.igd.fraunhofer.de/igd-a3   joern.kohlhammer at igd.fraunhofer.de |