[Uni-verse] II plan for report on D 7.5

Peter Becker peter.becker at tii.se
Mon Sep 4 14:41:05 CEST 2006

Dear Partners

The II will deliver urgent parts to the UVAS as first priority connected
to the IST demo,
at the latest at 1st of October,
and D7.5, Perceptual Module, second in priority, at latest 1st of November.
The Delay of  7.5 is due to needed attention first half of the year to
the general accoustic demo.

regards
Peter Becker

Interactive Institute