[Uni-verse] Plans for Wiki

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Tue Oct 10 12:19:09 CEST 2006

Lauri Savioja wrote:

>Hi Gert,
>
>Umm... I'm getting confused. The Quel Solaar document we discussed
>last week says in the heading that Quel Solaar is the High-Performance
>Rendering Client, but according to our original wording the OSG
>renderer should be the HPRC.

In the WP 4.1 High Performance Rendering Client   we make two rendering
clients one called
High Quality Rendering Client (Quel Solaar, KTH) and one called High
Performance Rendering Client (OSG Renderer FHG).
You are right that we haven't been so clear about this in the Quel
Solaar deliverable. I will update that.
Thanks for pointing this out!