[Uni-verse] Meeting at KTH October 4-6

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Mon Oct 2 13:36:15 CEST 2006

Dear Gert,

Do we have a more detailed agenda for Wednesday and Thursday? There is
certainly a lot to be done, and thus it is essential to get to work
right away. So, my question is, how do we start on Wednesday morning?
Do we have written down the goals to be achieved during the meeting?

In addition, can you, please, arrange one PC for Samuel. We have only
one laptop, and Raine is going to use that, so we would need another
computer for Samuel to work with.

See you all on Wednesday!

Regards,
	Lauri

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> this is to remind you and confirm the meeting at KTH, Teknikringen 14,
> plan 4, in Stockholm for October 4-6
> The first two days are mainly for interoperability testing of the
> architectural demonstrator and other tools.
> We will also try to plan the architectural demonstrator during the first
> two days.
>
> Please note that all participating tools should be ready before the
> meeting and basic testing should have been done
> for example by the basic verse test cases by Emil. Please also arrange
> so you can have access to your developing environment so
> that bugs can be fixed right away.
>
> On Wednesday October 4 we start at 10.00 or when people arrive.
> On Thursday and Friday we plan to start around 9.30.
>
> Friday will be summing up,  planing and PCC meeting.
> I expect us to be finished before 1500 on Friday.
> Is that OK?
>
> Please confirm who will come to the meeting and when you plan to arrive
> and depart.
>

> Best Regards
> Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 TKK, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014