[Uni-verse] Dinner tomorrow

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Tue Nov 21 21:31:05 CET 2006

Hi everyone,

If you are _not_ in Finland at the moment, please, skip the rest of
this e-mail :-). Please, do so!

OK. I have reserved a table for 10 persons for tomorrow (Wednesday) at
18.30 at russian restaurant Saslik. They promised to call me tomorrow
before noon and ask for the menu selections. They would prefer if we
could order the food before hand. For that reason, I would like to
suggest a short visit to:

http://www.asrestaurants.com/saslik/menuehdotelmia.asp?lang=en

That's a selection of menus, but they have a'la Carte as well. I'll
make a short interview round tomorrow and hear your answers :-).

Our limit at TKK for offering is 50 euros per person, so we are going
over it in any case. Thus I hope that the selections do not contain
extremely expensive items such as bear or caviar (unless you are going
to pay it yourself :-).

In the same web-page you will find a map to find the place. The street
address is Neitsytpolku 12.

Regards,
	Lauri

--
Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory