[Uni-verse] Audio demo situation?

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Fri Nov 17 14:51:50 CET 2006

[...]
>>> Tried, but in the beginning the camera is in such a dumb position, too near
>>> to the objects, and I do not know how to go backwards in Quelsolaar. There is
>>> a way to go backwards, isn't there?

Quel has Quake-like "WASD" controls, meaning you use the keys W, A, S, and D
to move forwards, strafe left, move back, and strafe right, respectively.
You drag with the left mouse button to look around, click the middle to open
the settings, and don't ask me what the right mouse button does because I
don't know. It moves, in mysterious ways. :)

>> press "s" and send screen shot.
>
> See the attachment.

Is this from Linux? Are you running with render to texture enabled or
disabled? Most of the materials used for the balls require render to
texture, but the larger IST snapshot scenes do not work well with it.

This is why I sent two executables, for Windows.

[...]
> I just have not found our IRC discussions very fruitful so far.

Sorry to hear that. :/

Regards,

/Emil