[Uni-verse] AW: Your message to Uni-verse awaits moderator approval

Marcus Hoffmann Marcus.Hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de
Fri Nov 17 10:25:28 CET 2006

Hi,

I did send a version with the "listener" tag group integrated yesterday to
Ludde and Raine, but it seems it did not arrive.

Now I've tried to send the new version of the OSGRenderer with the listener
tag group to the mailing list, but the attachement seems to be to big. I
have now uploaded it to the website ->memberSection->wp4.

Best Regards
Marcus

Marcus Hoffmann
Dipl. Ing. for Mediatechnology
Dep. Realtime Solutions for Simulation and Visual Analytics
Fraunhofer Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung
Phone: +49 (0)6151 155 - 639
Mail: marcus.hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de

7758ca734582ea52b0f8055536c18303