[Uni-verse] Press release

Peter Becker, II peter.becker at tii.se
Thu Nov 16 11:11:20 CET 2006

Hi

To my understanding, besides Luddes description of academic achievment,
we also present *a complete system* (with dev like diffraction still
remaining, and lots of way to go before we have an
off-the-shelf-software package) to the *industry*, which is what the
press release conveys in the scenario. So the *breakthrough* is also to
be understood in relation to industry.

Peter