AW: AW: [Uni-verse] Audio demo situation?

Marcus Hoffmann Marcus.Hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de
Thu Nov 16 10:14:06 CET 2006

Hi,

Regarding the renderer:
Martin is currently out of office but will have a look at the renderer and
the scene tomorrow and adjust the lighting issues.
As suggested, the smooth and radiosity rendering have defined a quadratical
falloff for all lights to get a more realistic impression of the rendered
scene. Maybe we can adjust that for the demo scene or add a property to
adjust that value during runtime.

I have also seen that the movement in Freeview mode is a bit rough because
the steps of one movement when pressing the forward key are to large. I will
have a look at that, too.

Best Regards
Marcus

Marcus Hoffmann
Dipl. Ing. for Mediatechnology
Dep. Realtime Solutions for Simulation and Visual Analytics
Fraunhofer Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung
Phone: +49 (0)6151 155 - 639
Mail: marcus.hoffmann at igd.fraunhofer.de