[Uni-verse] Posters

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Thu Nov 16 09:32:07 CET 2006

Dear Lauri,

Thanks for the comments!

I agree with you that the reduction tool should be included so I made a
new sketch which I attach.
Sorry that the lines are a bit bent but this will be fixed...

However I have kept the material database.

I have considered what Ton said but I think the sky metaphor is more
natural with a black background.

Best Regards
Gert