[Uni-verse] Press release

Tapio Lokki ktlokki at tml.hut.fi
Thu Nov 16 08:58:40 CET 2006

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> this is the first version of a press release we could bring to the IST event.
> I'm working with the KTH press service for a more popular Swedish version
> (and possibly English as well).
> Please comment!

Dear all,

The press release looks nice. However, a few comments:

1. I'd like to change the title so that it does not contain word
"breakthrough", since with my academic glasses I see it too strong. How
about "Novel distributed acoustic simulation tools for architecture and
games".

2. When audio waves bend around obstacles the phenomenon is called
diffraction, not refraction (as now in the end of 3. paragraph).

3. In the end, list of project partners: "Helsinki Technical University"
does not exist, instead "Helsinki University of Technology" has been our
name since 1908 :-)

Best Regards,
Tapio

--