[Uni-verse] Re: Audio demo situation?

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Thu Nov 9 13:25:50 CET 2006

BORGULYA Gergely wrote:
>>> Quel Solaar works in Windows. Linux version hasn't been tested
>>> lately, but at least several months ago we didn't succeed in
>>> compiling it.
>
> I dont know if this matters or not, I compiled quelsolaar from CVS on linux
> two days ago without any problems, and it works.

Good!

Btw, Eskil said on IRC:

"<[verse]eskil> there is an easy fix: set "force tesselation" to the same
values as "tesselation"."

As a suggestion of how to prevent crashes with some scenes. I haven't tested
it yet, but thought I'd forward it to those who do not frequent #verse on a
regular basis.

> I also tried VML from CVS  but I could not compile it:
[...]
> xmlnode.c:(.text+0xe97): undefined reference to `dynstr_new_from_file'

Oops. That was me having missed to cross-synchronize a file from the Purple
module. It was fixed yesterday, I think, sorry for the inconvenience. Please
do try again!

Regards,

/Emil