[Uni-verse] Agenda for the PCC meeting tomorrow

Tapio Lokki ktlokki at tml.hut.fi
Thu Nov 2 09:34:03 CET 2006

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006, Gert Svensson wrote:

> If you have time please send the requested reports before the meeting!
>
> 1) Report from the audio tests in Finland

-Ludde was here (at TKK) mon-wed and they made a progress.
-The network problem is not found, but we have found a way to overcome it.
  So, it works for demo.
-UVAS is not yet ready, but progress has been made.
  (Ludde knows best the situation).

> 2) Report on the architectural model for the demo in Finland

-Simple model exists (the same than Emil showed in KTH a few weeks ago)
-Material data is ok and it is attached to the model. However, it should
  be decided how to use them (name or abs. coeff)? Now both are applied.
-Still missing:
        -Detailed model that can be reduced
        -Bug-fixes for model (it is not yet watertight)
        -Testing with UVAS

BR,
Tapio
--