[Uni-verse] Re: Economic reports for approval URGENT

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Tue Mar 28 09:09:39 CEST 2006

Dear Partners,

we have now received the missing information from FHG, which has been
entered into table 1 and 2 (attached).

I don't know if I was unclear about this but we would like to have your
OK if you find the information correct.
So please answer with corrections or an OK.

Up to now we have only recived approval from HUT.

Best Regards
Gert