SV: [Uni-verse] Updated D9.2

Niklas Forslund niklas.forslund at paregos.com
Tue Mar 7 13:06:51 CET 2006

update on 7.6:

No presentations to Paregos customers have been done during the last year. This is mainly because we need to show how the uni-verse tools work in order to proceed. The presentation movie will give us a tool for this. We have talked to the 3D-production industry and schools in order to better understand their needs and to make our future presentations better.

OK?

/nike