[Uni-verse] Missing information - WP9 deliverables

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Thu Mar 2 11:42:12 CET 2006

One thing which should be added to dissemination plan is a more  clear
plan about where during the final year
we should display the Uni-Verse toolbox on exhibitions and conferences.
One such possible event is SIGGRAPH the coming summer. Has Ton worked
out any plans for this?
We should also if possible select one "commission" event.

Maybe we could bring this up on the meeting this afternoon?

Best Regards
Gert