[Uni-verse] Re: Reports for the review URGENT

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Wed Mar 1 11:27:55 CET 2006

Dear Partners,

I start to be seriously worried about the status of the reports for the
review
and consequently the outcome of the review. Note that all reports should be
sent to the commission on March 15.

The dead-line for the economic reports has now passed.
We have received reports from: HUT, Paregos and MinusPlus.
Please respect that is takes considerable time to compile all reports in
the different tables and formats required by the commission.

Please also send updates for the periodic report as soon as possible.

Several most important deliverables are still missing as indicated by
the table below.

I'm especially worried that the system specification is not completed yet.
We need some time to make this important document polished.

The report on the architectural demonstrator is most important for the
review and the work with this report
needs considerable effort.

For a successful completion of the review reports we need full attention
of all individuals and partners in the
coming weeks.

Best Regards
Gert