[Uni-verse] Reminder

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Sun Jan 8 18:32:00 CET 2006

Dear Uni-Verse partner,

first of all I would like to wish you a happy new year!
This is the year for big success of Uni-Verse.

I would also like to remind you about a few things.

First of all the planned PCC the coming week:
Computer conference PCC Thursday January 12,  2006 at 10.00

I will send out an agenda for this meeting shortly.

I would also remind you that the reporting period ends at the end of
January.
This means that economics reports should reach us at the latest at end
of February.
As last time no audit certificates are needed.
This time we are however required to use the electronic system for Form C.
I will come back with further information about the procedure.

A number of progress reports should also be produced and should be
completed
on March 15.

Best Regards
Gert