[Uni-verse] PCC meeting next week

Peter Becker peter.becker at tii.se
Wed Aug 30 16:08:25 CEST 2006

Dear partners

We definitely suggest to have a demo set-up just once, at the Helsinki
November event.
Earlier is hard to handle, also a missuse of resources for building a setup.

At the Helsinki event we probably need starting at least 2 days in
advance to
be sure the set up works perfect. I'll mail Lauri regarding
responsibilities in
building the set-up.

 From the II at least two persons will take part in Helsinki, Ludde and me.

regards