[Uni-verse] PCC meeting next week

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Wed Aug 30 07:49:29 CEST 2006

Dear Gert,

Thanks!

Two questions:

1) Are we going to organize an extra demo to the reviewers during the
autumn (didn't the reviewers requests that?) ? If yes, how and when?

2) Are we going to have a meeting during the IST06 in Helsinki in
November, and who will come to that happening overall?

Regards,
	Lauri

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I think I should remind you about the remaining planned meetings in the
> project.
> Please enter them in your calendar right away. The review date is of
> course most uncertain.
>
> Here is the list of dates:
>
> Computer conference PCC Thursday September 7, 2006 at 10.00
>
> IRL Planning meeting and PCC Meeting October 4-6, 2006
>
> Computer conference PCC Thursday November 2, 2006 at 10.00
>
> Computer conference PCC Thursday January 11, 2007 at 10.00
>
> Final review preliminary April 11-13, 2007
>
> Best Regards
> Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 TKK, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014