[Uni-verse] Agenda for review

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Thu Apr 20 12:21:32 CEST 2006

Dear Friends,

I understand that all of you are working hard to prepare for the review!

Here is the first draft of the review agenda.
It exists in two versions:

1) Excel file with time information

2) Word file with internal comments.

Note that exploitation was a criticized point at the last review.
To make the best of the situation this time  I would like Ton and Peter
Becker to work together on this point.
I hope you can agree on who is doing what!

The technical presentations should include a slide with state of art review.

Please send your comments as soon as possible!

It would also be great if you could send your slides to the list as soon
as possible
but the latest on Monday.

Best Regards
Gert