[Uni-verse] Re: OSGVerse

Peter Lundén plu at tii.se
Wed Apr 5 15:39:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

What is the status of the OSGVerse renderer. Can it handle the
navigation now?

As we talked about, it must also be able to attach the UVAS listener
object. As discussed in Stockholm the UVAS listener will be named 'uvas'
and will have tag 'listener' in the 'uvas' tag group ( in the future we
have to find a better naming scheme that works with more then one
listener). You should find that object and update its position and
orientation according to the camera in the visual renderer.

Have you sorted out the problem of how to get the direction? I dont
think there is a reference direction specified for Verse but UVAS
ceartenly have one, the reference direction vector is (0 0 -1)

We need to be able to test the whole demo system with all the components
before the review and is just a few weeks left.

Best regards,
--PLu