[Uni-verse] possible maxbug

Martin martin.schlingmann at tii.se
Wed Apr 5 15:24:29 CEST 2006

Hi.
We localized it mainly to occur on dual-core machines.
Located?
= On dual-core machines.

We tested it on one of eriks dual-core win32 machine... instantly crashes
after a few request, always reoccurring.
We tried it on other fast machines, usually not crashing (just the normal
win32 crashes).
Same with very fast, normal etc other win32 machines.
So it seems those bugs only occur on dual-core machines.
But it's hard to say since it crashes from time to time on win32 in general.
I personally have a lot of problems keeping it running (on win32) for a
session if I am debugging/developing.

/martin