[Uni-verse] dissemination & exploitation plans

Angela Plohman aplohman at dds.nl
Mon Apr 3 22:06:19 CEST 2006

Hi everyone,

At long last, final drafts of the updated dissemination and exploitation
plans are ready for you to take a look at before we send to the
Commission. They are uploaded to the Uni-Verse website in the member
area under WP9. As you will see in the texts, there are still a few
things missing or things that need to be clarified. I really need this
information this week as we must send this out!

If you have any comments/questions/additions please let me know as soon
as possible.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Angela