[Uni-verse] Very late SoTa from Cuba

Martin martin at tii.se
Tue Sep 20 17:03:08 CEST 2005

Hi all.
I am finally writing a SoTa for the WP5.4, generative meshes.
Sorry, sorry, sorry for the delay, but I have been a bit confused since I do
not know how important this part still is due to the latest development
within the project, also I'm a bit remote, but it seems that this should
still be the focus of WP5.4 even though I in the future will put more
efforts into integration.

Please read it thru and give comments, I had to do it in a rush.
It still has some missing references in the end, but these will be update
within an hour or two.

But, sending this copy now, since I am worried about my electricity and
connection.
We have a hurricane (Rita) approaching and probably hitting parts of Habana
where I currently live here I Cuba within a few hours.
(The ocean and palm tree's outside ours habitation is pretty wild already
and winds are around 20 m/s, expecting to hit 30-40)
Then I will have no electricity or connection for a few hours or days.

Brg
Martin

Martin Schlingmann
Mob Swe: +46 70 7606527