[Uni-verse] IRL meeting

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Mon Sep 19 15:49:19 CEST 2005

Dear Lauri,

the plan for the meeting is to start at 11 at Wednesday and continue
until noon on Friday.

The schedule is still  preliminary since we don't know if the "focusing"
debate will be completed at the time of the
meeting. I would however hope so!

This is the tentative schedule:

Wednesday October 5

Report from WP work and remaining decision about focusing

Thursday October 6

Parallel paths with discussion about (detail to follow)

Demonstrators (Architecture and the other)

Marketing

Technical discussions in groups

Demonstration of progress

Friday October 7

Summing up and formal decisions.

I you have suggestions and comment on the agenda please feel free!

If Raine and Samuel has technical issues to discuss with Ludde or
Eskil/Emil that would be perfect for Thursday.
They could go to a separate room for such a discussion for a some part
of the day.
If no such needs exists I would say that it would be unnecessary for
them to attend.

Best