[Uni-verse] PCC meeting on Monday

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Thu Sep 1 17:14:05 CEST 2005

Dear Friends,

I hope you have had a nice and relaxing summer.

Let me remind of the PCC meeing on Monday 5 September 10.00-12.00 CET DST
via IRC server: irc.freenode.net <http://irc.freenode.net> channel:
#uni-verse

* Agenda

Status of the state of the art review

Status of the segment market analyses

Version of Verse to use

Changes in the project plan

Reminder of the mid term internal review

Next meetings

* Proposals

This is my and Peter Becker's proposals for decision
Please feel free to comment and start the discussion before the meeting

+ Version of Verse

The PCC decides what version to use
The version of Verse to use currently  is version 5.
If new versions of Verse is released the PCC will consider which version
to use.

+ Changes in the project plan

The Verse - Blender integration is added as an deliverable

The FHG work is concentrated on making a Verse server with disk based
storage and access control.
Less work is directed towards the radiosity module and the the proxy
reduction server is removed

Everyone seems to think that we should get rid of the game demonstrator
and concentrate on content creation instead.
One idea would be to replace the game demonstrator with an evaluation of
the Blender Movie project.
However this is still under discussion with Blender.

Best Regards
Gert