[Uni-verse] Mid term review report first draft

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Thu Oct 20 21:46:34 CEST 2005

Hi Gert,

Thanks for the document. I still have couple of minor comments :-) :

1) Near the end of Section 1 we write "The open source volunteers and
paid staff have started to produce tools for Verse ...". I think this
wording might be a bit risky one, since we were requested to show
clearly what is done in the project, and what tools are made out of
it. Now it is possible to understand this such that we still mix the results
from different funding sources.

2) WP3.3. section "Deviations" seems incomplete, is it?

Regards,
	Lauri

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> here is the first draft of the Mid Term Review report.
> Please check that your additions and changes have been included correctly!
>
> Note some section are missing as indicated in the text.
>
> Best Regards
> Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 TKK, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014