[Uni-verse] Re: FW: Universe review

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Thu Mar 31 10:34:37 CEST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

the venue for the review is at the PDC premises at Teknikringen 14,
Floor 4 ("Plan 4") Room 22.
This is located at the KTH main campus area.

Directions and a map can be found at the lower part of
http://www.pdc.kth.se/info/contact.html.

If you come from Arlanda I would recommend the fast train
"Arlandaexpress" to the central station and
taxi or underground  to KTH or your hotel. The fast train is convenient
and environmental friendly.

Looking forward to see you!

Best Regards
Gert