[Uni-verse] Tables to the management report

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Mon Mar 21 14:22:52 CET 2005

Hi Gert,

The actual costs of HUT are OK, but I'm wondering how did you get the
budget figures. In my Annex I, the total sum is the same, but there is
slight variation in how it is distributed among partners, e.g. the
budget for HUT is 283.819,- and Annex I tells it is 283.946,-. Do I
have an outdated Annex I, or simply misunderstand something, or
something else ?

Regards,
	Lauri

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> Lina-Beth has compiled the attached tables to the management report.
> Please check and send your comment ASAP!
>
> Best Regards
> Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014