[Uni-verse] Re: First draft of Software release schedule

Lauri Savioja las at tml.hut.fi
Tue Mar 15 13:10:25 CET 2005

Hi Gert,

The release schedule is OK for us. It is quite short for WP7, and hope
that it is sufficient for this purpose :-).

Please, note that we will have releases for internal delivery much
earlier as scheduled in the project plan.

Regards,
	Lauri

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, Gert Svensson wrote:

> Dear Friends,
>
> I didn't really explain what a software release schedule is which may
> have confused you.
> Here I have attached a text for the exploitation and disseminating plan
> which may resolve some of your questions.
>
> Best Regards
> Gert
>
> Gert Svensson wrote:
>
> >Dear Friends,
> >
> >I have made a first draft of the Software release schedule for the
> >exploitation plan.
> >Please read and comment as soon as possible.
> >
> >Comment on the format: Maybe one column  for all WP:s should be more
> >readable?
> >
> >Best Regards
> >Gert

Lauri Savioja
Telecommunications Software and Multimedia Laboratory
Helsinki University of Technology
PO Box 5400, FIN-02015 HUT, Finland
Tel. +358-9-451 3237     Fax +358-9-451 5014