[Uni-verse] D2.3 Draft version 10

Peter Becker peter.becker at tii.se
Tue Mar 15 13:10:50 CET 2005

Hi Lauri

thank you for observations, comments below
some adressing Fraunhofer and Minusplus

/P

Lauri Savioja wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I just checked the deliverable, and it seems to be OK. Please, find
> couple of comments below:
>
> - The last line of page 44 says that something should be clarified
> within the final specification. Isn't this document the final
> specification, and thus there is a contradiction, or did I
> misunderstand the message?

Good point.
May I ask Fraunhofer to adjust?

> - In my opinion 8.2 is a bit too general. Do we have a common vision
> of this application? What it is supposed to do? Can it be made with
> the components implemented in the other WPs, or does it require some extra
> work? If so, who is going to perform it?

More details are welcome.
Can we ask MinusPlus for more detail?

Note that there is time in WP8 for all partners
so besides evaluation there will be some adaption work related to
applying developed technology to the demonstrators 8.2, 8.3 especially
from KTH and II

> - 8.2, is it a good idea to stress the usability of the system? As far
> as I have understood, our aim in WP7 is to build
> "proof-of-concept"-quality application to verify our results instead
> of making fancy user interfaces.

Note that usability here is defined as:
understandability, errors and satisfaction,
a chosen subset of standard criteria for usability.

> - 8.2, it would be nice, if there will be some acoustician
> in the group of application users. But if there
> aren't any, we can live with that :-).

See above, we hope Ludde/II (maybe also HUT) contributes!