[Uni-verse] Re: Reports to the commission URGENT

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Fri Mar 11 09:17:45 CET 2005

Dear Friends,

this is another appendix (no 16) for the report to the commission.
This form should be filled in by EACH partner in the project.
I have filled in the KTH response in the attached form.
My guess is that all partners will respond in the same way.
If so so please just tell me and I'll copy the KTH form.
If not please send the filled in form for your organization.

Best Regards
Gert