[Uni-verse] Re: FW: CS for the whole period

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Fri Mar 11 08:32:38 CET 2005

Dear Akos,

Really cheap and simple accommodation can be found on
http://www.svenskaturistforeningen.se/templates/Province.aspx?id=207  I
think this would give most value for the money.
Svenska Turist Föreningen (Swedish Tourist Association) is a very
reliable organization. The Youth Hostel at Skeppsholmen is probably the
closest to KTH.
This is a fairly long walk to KTH or shorter walk and underground to
KTH. The Backpackers Inn which are near KTH is closed in the summer.

If you would prefer a central location in the city I found
http://www.citybackpackers.se/ or http://www.abbes.se/

Another very simple accommodation in walking distance is
http://www.vanadishotell.com/english/
It is however quite close to a major street which might be quite noisy.

The closest hotel to KTH is Arcadia
http://www.elite.se/eng/hotell/stockholm/arcadia/default.htm but this is
more like a middle class hotel

A good booking center is found at
http://www.stockholmtown.com/templates/HotelBooking___7140__EN.aspx
Search for Youth Hostels in the City Area!

Best regards
Gert