[Uni-verse] Re: Reminder about PCC meeting Monday 10-12

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Thu Mar 3 10:45:22 CET 2005

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 09:56:28 +0100
Gert Svensson <gert at pdc.kth.se> wrote:

> Confirming that the PCC meeting will take place today at 14-16 CET via
> IRC:  #verse at irc.freenode.net

I know #verse is the channel we originally met on, but since that channel
is used as the day-to-day discussion channel for people interested in
Verse, perhaps the meeting should have its own channel?

We can't kick people out of #verse for the meeting, that would be very
impolite, but perhaps we don't want the meeting to take place in public?

As an alternative, I've created a channel called #universe, which I've made
secret so that it does not (I hope, I'm not exactly and IRC wizard) appear
in channel listings.

I'll leave it to Gert to decide; either we use #verse as we did on Monday,
or our own #universe. Or perhaps something completely different, this just
felt like a good idea.

Regards,

/Emil