[Uni-verse] Fwd: State of the art report

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Jun 16 13:26:10 CEST 2005

Hi Marcus,

Thanks! I've forwarded this to the mailing too, for everyone to read.

The "state of the art" and "competitor analysis" reports can become
good additions to the exploitation/dissemination report.

BTW; I still need (from everyone!) the homework on the actual
exploitation offering itself... how is the EU going to see return of
investment, eh? :)

-Ton-

Begin forwarded message: