[Uni-verse] Uni-Verse, logo & branding proposal

Gert Svensson gert at pdc.kth.se
Wed Jun 15 11:02:50 CEST 2005

Dear Ton,

thanks for bringing this issue up.
On the question of the logo I totally agree with you that we have to
decide now and that we can't wait indefinite for additional
proposals.

The discussion about what Uni-Verse constitutes is however rather hard
for me to understand. I often talk about the Uni-Verse system and mean
all the software which is developed in the project and the use of  this
software.

Would this be against those guidelines? If so for what reason?

Otherwise it seems to me that all other software developed in the
project than Verse is neglected.
Verse is indeed an important part but not the only essential part.

The USB part in the text also has to be clarified as mentioned earlier.

Best Regards
Gert