[Uni-verse] Uni-Verse, logo & branding proposal

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Mon Jun 13 08:26:49 CEST 2005

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I hope this won't need discussion... let's approve it on the next
> meeting, please!
> After 16 months of this project, it's time to have this behind us.

Agreed in theory, at least. I don't have any hard opinions when it
comes to the logo etc, the Uni-Verse logo (triangular thingie) seems
fine to me. Not marketing the Uni-Verse Platform as a product makes
perfect sense.

One thing, though: actually marketing Verse as "application USB"
sounds a wee bit scary, since "USB" is not our brand or trademark,
and to use it probably will be seen as a breach of ... something. Or?

Regards,

/Emil