[Uni-verse] Verse trademark

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jun 12 11:34:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

Recently I've been looking at Blender trademark issues (we've got a EU
trademark deposited, but in the name of the former NaN company still).

http://oami.eu.int/en/database/ctm-online.htm

I checked for "Verse" which to my big surprise has no hits in the
database (for Blender you get 8 hits). It would be wise to think over
depositing Verse asap. The costs of a deposit is about 1000 euro. Main
problem is that it's advised to involve a legal person with it. But -
probably - the KTH will have some legal experts in their network?

We could do the deposit as part of the "marketing budget" we'll have to
agree on still.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org